Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
answer Apostles asked beginning believe better Bible Bishop blessing blood body brought called child Christ Christian Church comfort dear death earth England eyes faith father fear feel flower followed gave Gertrude give given God's ground hand happy head hear heart heaven hill holy hope keep kind King land leave Leonard living look Lord Mamma matter means mind morning mother nature never night offered once passed persons Peter plant poor Pope pray prayer preach present priest received Rudi seed seemed seen side sins soon soul speak spirit stood suffer sure taken tell thank thing thou thought told took true truth turn unto village walk whole wish
17. oldal - I am come amongst you as you see at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all, to lay down for my God, and for my kingdom, and for my people, my honour and my blood, even in the dust.
24. oldal - So, for curious and carnal persons, lacking the Spirit of Christ, to have continually before their eyes the sentence of God's Predestination, is a most dangerous downfall, whereby the Devil doth thrust them either into desperation, or into wretchlessness of most unclean living, no less perilous than desperation.
69. oldal - Thus this brook has conveyed his ashes into Avon, Avon into Severn, Severn into the narrow seas, they into the main ocean; and thus the ashes of Wickliffe are the emblem of his doctrine, which now is dispersed all the world over.
89. oldal - Why lodge ye about the wall ? if ye do so again, I will lay hands on you. From that time forth came they no more on the sabbath.
38. oldal - ... and when I began to multiply the strokes of one day by^ those of months and years, really it is no wonder if I felt discouraged at the prospect ; so, after a great deal of reasoning and hesitation, thinks I to myself I'll stop.
17. oldal - I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too...
53. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness...
86. oldal - There is a day of sunny rest For every dark and troubled night ; And grief may bide an evening guest, But joy shall come with early light. And thou who, o'er thy friend's low bier, Sheddest the bitter drops like rain, Hope that a brighter, happier sphere Will give him to thy arms again.
39. oldal - Not in the least," replied the pendulum, " it is not of six strokes that I complain, nor of sixty, but of millions.'' " Very good," replied the dial; "but recollect, that though you may think of a million strokes in an instant, you are required to execute but one; and that, however often you may hereafter have to swing, a moment will always be given you to swing in.