Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appears assigned Behold belonged body bring called cast chap characteristics close cometh coming common connection considerable considered context disciples document easily enter especially evidence fact faith Father follows further future give given gospel group of material hath hear heaven idea incident indicated inserted interest introduced Jerusalem Jesus kingdom latter less Lord lost Luke Luke's Perean section Mark material Matt Matthew mentioned Moreover narrative nature noted notice occurs omitted once parable parallel pass passages perhaps Pharisees point of view portions possible present principle probable prophets receive references relation repentance rest rich salvation Samaritan say unto second group seek seems separate servant similar single suggestion taken teaching Testament thee things thou thought tion twice verses whole
70. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
68. oldal - Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
74. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
71. oldal - When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again and a recompense be made thee. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind...
64. oldal - When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: but when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
28. oldal - That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation...
69. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ; the lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
23. oldal - Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out ; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there ; and the last state of that man is worse than the first.