Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appear Assyria authority believe better Bishop body Breviary called cause character Christ Christian Church claim common considered course divine doctrine doubt effect England English expression eyes fact faith father feeling give given hand heart Holy hope human idea important influence interest Italy king least leave less living look Lord matter means mind moral nature never object observe once opinion party pass perhaps persons political position practical Prayer present principle question reason received regard religious remarkable respect Roman rule Scripture seems sense side society speak spirit supposed surely things thou thought tion true truth turn universal whole writers
36. oldal - AND after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
316. oldal - But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. 25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. 26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens...
315. oldal - For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2. Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
349. oldal - Before I understood this place Appointed for my second race, Or taught my soul to fancy aught But a white, celestial thought; When yet I had not walked above A mile or two from my first love, And looking back, at that short space, Could see a glimpse of His bright face...
337. oldal - For him, in one dear Presence, there exists A virtue which irradiates and exalts Objects through widest intercourse of sense. No outcast he, bewildered and depressed : Along his infant veins are interfused The gravitation and the filial bond Of nature that connect him with the world.
56. oldal - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads...
315. oldal - And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. So also Christ glorified not Himself to be made an high priest; but He that said unto Him, Thou art My Son, to-day have I begotten Thee.
31. oldal - Christ a thousand years; but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.