Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abel Adam alſo Altar Angel appeared behold bleſſed Body Book born bound bring Brother brought build Cain called carried Children Chriſt City clothed coming commanded Covenant David Dead Death Duſt Earth Egypt Exodus Eyes Face faid faith faith the Lord fall Father Feet fell fhall fiery Fire formed GENESIS give given glean Ground Hand hath Head hear Heart Heaven Holy Holy Scriptures Houſe Image Inſtruction Iſrael Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John Joſeph Joſhua Judgment killed King Kingdom laid Land lead lifted Lives Love LUKE midſt Moſes Mother Name Night Noah opened Order paſs Peter Place pleaſing praiſed preached prepared Righteouſneſs ſaid ſaid unto ſaying ſent ſet ſhall ſhe ſhould Soul ſtood ſtrong thee therein theſe thine Things thoſe Thou ſhalt took Tree unto unto the Lord Waters whole whoſe World young Youth
64. oldal - ... he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the Wild asses ; they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of Heaven, till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it Whomsoever he will.
117. oldal - For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God ; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre...
16. oldal - And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
14. oldal - I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
113. oldal - And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
4. oldal - Heaven and the earth ; and the earth was without form, and void, and darknefs was upon the face of the deep ; and the fpirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
129. oldal - But takes more pleasure in the trough, And wallowing in the mire. Read not this Book in any case, ' But with a single eye ; Read not, but first desire God's grace To understand thereby. Pray still in faith with this respect — To fructify therein ; That knowledge may bring this effect To mortify thy sin. Then happy thou, in all thy life...