Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afternoon amongst appeared attended believe better blessed brought called cause close comfort concern consider Creek cross customs death desire divers Divine effects exercise expressed faithful families favoured fear feeling felt first-day Friends gathering give hand hard hath heart held hope Indians John keep kind labour land lately leave lively look Lord manner matter miles mind ministers month monthly meeting morning never opportunity peace poor preparative prevailing Quarterly meeting raised reached received religious respecting returned rich river satisfaction season seemed sitting society solid soul spirit suffer taken tender testimony things thou thought told travelled trials true Truth visited women Yearly Meeting young
371. oldal - Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel ; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
244. oldal - Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord. For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
340. oldal - Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of Hosts.
323. oldal - The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary : he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
379. oldal - Judge not, and ye shall not be judged : condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
400. oldal - Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: The LORD is with you while ye be with him: and if ye seek him, he will be found of you: but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.
214. oldal - Son William, if you and your friends keep to your plain way of preaching, and keep to your plain way of living, you will make an end of the priests to the end of the world.
29. oldal - The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.