Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action Adam affections answer appears attention become believe birth body born bring called cause certainly character Christ Christians Church course created creation creature dead death depravity desire disposition distinct divine doctrine earth election enemies enmity eternal evil exertions existence faith Father feelings flesh give given glory Gospel grace hand happiness hate hath hear heart heaven heirs holiness human idea influence Jesus John lecture less light live Lord means mind moral motives natural never object possess present principle produce promises prove question reason receive regard regeneration remain salvation seed self-love selfishness sense sinner sins soul Spirit stand supreme texts things thou tion true truth turn understanding universal unto visible whole wicked
139. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
39. oldal - Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure ; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
40. oldal - For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
54. oldal - For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
222. oldal - Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
172. oldal - Isaac, (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth,) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
201. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
32. oldal - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God...
38. oldal - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which 'God hath prepared for them that love Him. But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.