Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels antichrist apostle blessed called children of Israel children of men Christian church command concerning consider creatures damned day of judgment death depend destruction devils divine doctrine doth dreadful duty earth Egypt enemies eternal everlasting evil excommunicated eyes faith fear fire fire and brimstone flatter fruit give glorious glory God's godly gospel grace guilty hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour infinite Jesus Christ Jews judge knowledge light live Lord manifest manner Matt mercy mind misery nature neglect neighbour never ordinances persons poor prayer Prov Psal Psalm punishment reason rejoice religion repent respect righteous sabbath saints salvation scripture SECT seek sensible sinners in Zion sins Sodom souls spirit suffer thee thine things thou shalt threatenings torment true truth unto verse vessels of wrath wicked wickedness word worship wrath wrath of God yourselves
467. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
193. oldal - I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
186. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are...
434. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
182. oldal - For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me: and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
204. oldal - And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, praising God, and having favour with all the people.
203. oldal - I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
308. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
45. oldal - Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded...