Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Works of President Edwards: With a Memoir of His Life ...;, 6. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
answer apostle appear attend blessed body bring brought called cause Christ Christian church coming command concerning consider continue creatures deal death depend desire destruction devils divine doctrine doth dreadful duty earth eternal evident evil eyes faith fear fire fruit give given glorious glory God's grace greater hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour hope improve infinite judge judgment keep knowledge light live look Lord manner means mind misery nature neglect neighbour never objects obtain opportunity persons poor prayer present punishment reason rejoice religion respect rest righteous rule sabbath saints salvation scripture seek sense sinners sins souls speak spirit stand suffer surely thee things thou thoughts true truth unto wicked wickedness wrath yourselves
467. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
193. oldal - I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
186. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are...
434. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
182. oldal - For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me: and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
204. oldal - And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, praising God, and having favour with all the people.
203. oldal - I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
308. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
45. oldal - Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded...