Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able action American appear Association attend become believe better blood body bone called cause cent Chicago City Cleveland clinical College Committee condition course cure disease doctor doses drug effect especially examination experience fact feel fever frequently give given Hahnemann hand head held homeopathic Hospital important increased indicated Institute interest Journal Kansas known less living materia matter means Medical medicine meeting method Michigan mind months nature never operation organs pain passed patient person physician possible practice present president produced profession prove question reason remedy salt seems skin Society success symptoms taken therapeutics things tion tissue treated treatment usually vaccine weeks York
302. oldal - O Woman ! in our hours of ease Uncertain, coy, and hard to please, And variable as the shade By the light quivering aspen made; When pain and anguish wring the brow, A ministering angel thou!
366. oldal - All that pertains to the great field of medical learning is his, by tradition, by inheritance, by right.
313. oldal - Gray. — ANATOMY, DESCRIPTIVE AND SURGICAL. By HENRY GRAY, FRS late Lecturer on Anatomy at St. George's Hospital. With 569 Woodcut Illustrations, a large number of which are coloured.
249. oldal - Pharmacopeia or National Formulary shall be deemed to be adulterated under this provision if the standard of strength, quality, or purity be plainly stated upon the bottle, box, or other container thereof although the standard may differ from that determined by the test laid down in the United States Pharmacopoeia or National Formulary.
252. oldal - There is no death ! What seems so is transition : This life of mortal breath Is but a suburb of the life elysian, Whose portal we call Death.
86. oldal - Emeritus Professor of the Principles of Surgery and of Clinical Surgery, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia.
342. oldal - Chief of Clinic and Instructor in Dermatology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York.
224. oldal - No candid observer of his actions, or candid reader of his writings, can hesitate for a moment to admit that he was a very extraordinary man, — one whose name will descend to posterity as the exclusive excogitator and founder of an original system of medicine, as ingenious as many that preceded it, and destined, probably, to be the remote, if not the immediate, cause of more important fundamental changes in the practice of the healing art than have resulted from any promulgated since the days of...
249. oldal - If, when a drug is sold under or by a name recognized in the United States Pharmacopoeia or National Formulary, it differs from the standard of strength, quality, or purity, as determined by the test laid down in the United States Pharmacopoeia or National Formulary official at the time of investigation...