Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accent according ancient appears Aristid atque believe Bible called character CLASSICAL JOURNAL considered contains correspondent Critical deest edition editor equally etiam expressed Gesner give given Greek hæc Hebrew Homer igitur instances inter Italy language lately Latin learned letters manner meaning mentioned nature notice object observe opinion original passage Persian person Platon poet present printed probably Professor prove published quæ quam quidem quod quoted readers reason received refer remarks respect says scribendum seems sense serpent sunt suppose thing tion translation true Variorum verse volume wants whole words writers written δε εις εν και μεν
311. oldal - ... being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
82. oldal - Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body.
80. oldal - And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver : behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.
266. oldal - I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
82. oldal - Now therefore restore the man his wife ; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.
316. oldal - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another ; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
312. oldal - Ita saturantur, ut qui meminerint etiam per noctem adorandum deum sibi esse ; ita fabulantur, ut qui sciant dominum audire.
326. oldal - Sirens' harmony, That sit upon the nine infolded spheres, And sing to those that hold the vital shears, And turn the adamantine spindle round, On which the fate of gods and men is wound. Such sweet compulsion doth in music lie, To lull the daughters of Necessity, And keep unsteady Nature to her law...