Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons, on Important Subjects of Doctrine and Duty
Dirck Cornelius Lansing
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
accomplish according affections agents appear authority believe benevolence Bible brought called capacity character command condemnation conduct consists constitution conviction course creatures death desire difference divine doctrines duty eternal evidence exercise exhibit eyes fact faithful feel founded friends give glory God's gospel grace guilt hand happiness hate hear heart heaven holy hope human impenitent important indulge infinite influence interest Jesus Christ judge judgement labour light live look Lord Maker means mercy mind moral nature necessary never obedience object obligation opposition pardon pleased pleasure preach present principle reason regard reject relations render repent requires respect responsibility righteous ruin salvation saved Saviour sense sinners sins souls sovereign Spirit stand submit suppose thence things tion treat true truth understanding universe unto views whole wicked wisdom wrath yourselves
131. oldal - But love ye .your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again ; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest : for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
33. oldal - Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
36. oldal - Sarah shall have a son. 10 And not only this ; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac, 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God, according to election, might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth,) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
31. oldal - Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
338. oldal - Remember the former things of old : for I am God, and there is none else ; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, " My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure...
225. oldal - III. .TOR, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water...
45. oldal - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and his ways past finding out.
31. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh...
260. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.