Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Ansley Arthur Arthur Desmond asked Aunt Elizabeth Authorised Version Avis Awdrey beautiful better Bishop Bishop of Winchester blessed Brayscombe Bromley Street brother Burnt Ash called child Christian Church comet cried daughter dear Dene Dulcibella Dulcie Eastbourne Edmund Lindsaye Eleanor Eucharist eyes faith father fear feel felt flowers followed Francis Wollaston Freda Friedeswide George girls glad hand happy hear heart Hedwig Hereford Hermann Holy hope Isabel Kathleen king King of Navarre King Wenceslas lived look Lord marriage married mind Miss Erle Mistress Kitty morning mother Nelly never night Normanton once perhaps poor prayer pretty priest Queen round Sacrament Saints Saville seemed sister smile soul Stepney sure sweet tell Temisvar thank thee things thou thought told turned voice walk wife wish words young Zanzibar
135. oldal - The King's daughter is all glorious within ; her clothing is of wrought gold. She shall be brought unto the King in raiment of needlework : the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.
64. oldal - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? and how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
286. oldal - May it please thee, that, by the wholesome medicines of the doctrine delivered by him, all the diseases of. our souls maybe healed; through the merits of thy Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
186. oldal - I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets.
190. oldal - For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, And as a root out of a dry ground. He hath no form nor comeliness; And when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
318. oldal - How did I weep in Thy Hymns and Canticles, touched to the quick by the voices of Thy sweet-attuned Church! The voices flowed into mine ears, and the Truth distilled into my heart, whence the affections of my devotion overflowed, and tears ran down, and happy was I therein.
394. oldal - Baptized, timely notice shall be given to the Bishop, or whom he shall appoint for that purpose, a week before at the least, by the Parents or some other discreet Persons, that so due care may be taken for their Examination whether they be sufficiently instructed in the Principles of the Christian Religion ; and that they may be exhorted to prepare themselves with prayers and fasting for the receiving of This Holy Sacrament.
229. oldal - Whosesoever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them ; and whosesoever sins ye retain, they are retained.
375. oldal - But the righteous live for evermore; their reward also is with the Lord, and the care of them is with the Most High. Therefore shall they receive a glorious kingdom, and a beautiful crown from the Lord's hand: for with his right hand shall he cover them, and with his arm shall he protect them.