Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abend alſo alte arme Auftritt Babet beide book Brief bring Bruder Champagne cloth lettered cousin Couſine dieſe Doris Dorſigny eben English ermahnt fein fellow fich find Frau Fräulein freilich Friß ganze geben German glauben gleich gnädige good Gott grammar great großen Hand Hauſe have Heirath Herr Herrn Herz heute Hochzeit hören house iſt junge Kind know kommen kommt könnte lange Langf Langfalm Langſ language laſſen Leute lieber little Lormeuil machen macht Major make Mann Menſch Menſchen Mirville morgen muß Nacht Neffe nehmen notes Oberft Onkel person Practice present recht reden Sache ſagen Scene ſchon ſehr ſein ſeine Seite Selicour ſich ſie ſind ſoll Sophie Stande student study take Tante think thun time Tochter Vater Vetter viel volume Vorigen Weib weiß wenig wieder wife will wohl wollen words work Wort Zimmer zurück
78. oldal - Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls : Who steals my purse, steals trash ; 'tis something, nothing ; 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands : But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him, And makes me poor indeed, Oth.
4. oldal - The Swiss Family Robinson; or, the Adventures of a Father and Mother and Four Sons on a Desert Island. With Explanatory Notes and Illustrations. First and Second Series. New Edition, complete in one volume, 3s. 6d. Geography for my Children. By Mrs. Harriet Beecher Stowe. Author of " Uncle Tom's Cabin,
3. oldal - To those who would attain a practical use of the language, with a moderate expenditure of time and labour, this work will be a welcome help.
8. oldal - Language is generally thought to be a very difficult one to learn My intention in the present work is to render the attainment of the German Language easy to the English student, by simplifying the Rules of Grammar, by presenting to him the similarities of the two languages, and by showing him that he can learn a great deal of German with very little trouble,- -not, however, to lay a learn-without-labour system before him.
23. oldal - Volume," of which we had occasion some time since to speak in terms of high commendation. The plan adopted is simple and plain, and one which cannot fail to be most serviceable to every person desirous of reading German accurately.
21. oldal - PRACTICE IN GERMAN: ADAPTED FOR SELF-INSTRUCTION ; CONTAINING THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS OF UNDINE, WITH A LITERAL INTERLINEAR TRANSLATION, AND COPIOUS NOTES.
3. oldal - The plan of this book is clear, comprehensive, and thoroughly practical. It strips the German language at once of many difficulties which deter English students, but which exist chiefly in the clumsiness of the systems by which it is taught and not in the language itself.
26. oldal - The Botanical Chart of British Flowering Plants and Ferns ; showing at one view their chief characteristics, Generic and Specific Names, with the Derivations, their Localities, Properties, &c., &c., &c. Compiled by FH KNAPP. 8vo., cloth, price 6s.
21. oldal - It makes the study an intellectual amusement." — Morning Advertiser. " Mr. Lebalm's manuals for German students are highly serviceable. We consider him to have done as much as was humanly feasible. He has made the rudiments of the language he teaches a much more readable affair than we have ever seen them made.
18. oldal - German' as a sure means of acquiring a familiarity not only with the form, but with the genius of the German language. — Brighton Guardian. A. really practical work by a gentleman who has previously given unerring proof of his skill in conquering the difficulties of tuition. It is a book we can recommend with confidence as likely to prove useful both to teachers and students.