Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts addressed apostles appeared asked attended authority baptism baptized Baths believe Bible blessings body Book of Mormon branch Brother called Charles Christian Church Church of Jesus City coming concerning condition conference converts death desire divine doctrine earth Elder established faith Father feel friends gave give given gospel Hall hands heart heaven held Holy Ghost honor hundred interest Jesus Christ John Joseph Smith kingdom labor Latter-day Saints LESSON letter light Liverpool living Lord matter meeting mission missionaries never opening organization Penrose persons prayer preached present President principles Prophet published received reference revelation salvation scriptures servants Sister soul speak spirit spoke STAR success Sunday Sunday School taught teach testimony things thought told true truth unto young
118. oldal - And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
661. oldal - And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his Ways, and we will walk in his paths:" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
118. oldal - The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel...
116. oldal - Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord ; and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
456. oldal - Original sin standeth not in the following of Adam — as the Pelagians do vainly talk — but it is the fault and corruption of the nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam ; whereby man is very far gone from original righteousness, and is of his own nature inclined to evil, so that the Flesh lusteth always contrary to the Spirit; and therefore, in every person born into this world, it deserveth God's wrath and damnation.
69. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
139. oldal - Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
115. oldal - But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap. And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver ; and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
115. oldal - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: And the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, Even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: Behold, he shall come, Saith the Lord of hosts.
661. oldal - Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion : And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.