Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore Amen Arminian aster benesit besal besore blessed blood body Bonnell Bonnell's cern charity Christ Christian church comfort consirm constant conversation death desire devo devotion divine dost Dublin duty endeavour esteem eternal fame Father following meditation fome fometimes foul friends give glory God's gracioufly gracious happy hath heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope humble humility impersect insinite insirmities Jesus lise lives Lord love thee meek mercy mind mortisication nature ness never ourselves pain pardon passions peace persect piety pious pleased pleasure praise pray prayers rejoice religion religious sacrisice saith saithsul samily sanctisied Saviour sear sense shew sickness sill sincere sins sinsul sirm sirst soul spirit sufferings temper tender theresore things thou art thou didst thou hast thoughts thy love thy Majesty thy servants thyself tion TREACHED trouble true unto usesul virtues vouchsase wondersul words worldly zeal
265. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion ; and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem ; and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the first-born, which are written in heaven ; and to God, the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
183. oldal - ... brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Beth-lehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: nevertheless he would not drink thereof, but poured it out unto the Lord. And he said, Be it far from me, O Lord, that I should do this: is not this the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives?
39. oldal - For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me...
280. oldal - ... eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man to conceive, the things which God has prepared for them that love him; — nor yet, I may add, the wrath which he has prepared for those who do not love him.
58. oldal - What shall we do then? 11 He answereth, and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none ; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
274. oldal - Chapter, the four and twenty Elders fall down before him that fat on the Throne, and worfhip him that liveth for ever and ever, and caft their Crowns before the Throne, faying, Thou art worthy, 0 Lord, to receive Glory and Honour and Power ; for thou haft created all Things, and for thy Pleafure they are and •were created.
288. oldal - The Christian Institutes; or, the Sincere Word of God. Being a plain and impartial Account of the whole Faith and Duty of a Christian.
43. oldal - Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be moved, and though the hills be carried into the midst of the sea.
265. oldal - ... and. the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more ; (for they could not endure that which was commanded, and if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart : and so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake...