Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Abram appear beauty become begat beginning behold blessed body born bring brother brought called CHAPTER comes consciousness darkness daughters delight Desire divided Divine division dream earth Eternity evil existence face father fear feel fellowship field final force forms fruit give ground hand hath hearing heart heavens human hundred increase intellectual intelligence INTERPRETATION Isaac Jacob Joseph knowledge labour land light living LORD man's material meaning mind moral mystery natural never night Obedience pass perfect possession prayer progress reached relation religion religious rest revelation saying seed seek sense separation servant seven shalt side sight sincerity sons soul spiritual strength thee things thou thought tion toil took touch tree true truth understanding unto vision waters whole wife woman
22. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
155. oldal - Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward : for all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
209. oldal - And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink ; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also : let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac ; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master.
27. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
19. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
17. oldal - And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament, from the waters which were above the firmament : and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
27. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
38. oldal - These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens...
53. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil ; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree -of life, and eat, and live for ever : therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden to till the ground from whence he was taken.