Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Agatha Alice Ambleside Annabel Lee arms artist Aunt Rachel Austria beautiful Braisley called camarilla character charming child church Copenhagen corsage dark daughter dear death deep Denmark door dress England engraved eyes face father fear feel fire flowers Frederika Bremer George Hollis girl give Grasmere green hand head hear heard heart heaven honour hope Horace hour House of Hapsburg Hungary Indian knew labour lady Langdale Pikes light living look Lord Loughrigg Loup Garou Magazine Magyars Marchese mind morning mother nature never night o'er once passed picture poem poet poor racter rest round scene seemed side smile soul spirit stamens stood sweet tears tell thee things thou thought tion trees trimmed Venus and Adonis voice whole wife woman wood words young youth
100. oldal - But we loved with a love that was more than love, I and my Annabel Lee; With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven Coveted her and me.
100. oldal - But our love it was stronger by far than the love Of those who were older than we, Of many far wiser than we ; And neither the angels in heaven above, Nor the demons down under the sea, Can ever dissever my soul from the soul Of the beautiful Annabel Lee...
32. oldal - And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him ; and he vanished out of their sight.
339. oldal - And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
100. oldal - With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven Coveted her and me. And this was the reason that, long ago. In this kingdom by the sea, A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling My beautiful Annabel Lee; So that her highborn kinsmen came And bore her away from me.
32. oldal - And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said : but him they saw not.
32. oldal - But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent.
339. oldal - And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them: and it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.
339. oldal - And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians...
130. oldal - d, short-jointed, fetlocks shag and long, Broad breast, full eye, small head, and nostril wide, High crest, short ears, straight legs and passing strong, Thin mane, thick tail, broad buttock, tender hide: Look what a horse should have he did not lack, Save a proud rider on so proud a back.