Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acts affections angels Apostle appear become believe blessing body bring brought called chap chapter character Christ Christian Church coming connection death desire divine earth enter Epistle eternal evil expression eyes faith Father flesh follow fruit Gentiles give given glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Holy Ghost hope Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews John judged judgment king kingdom known land light living looked Lord manifested means midst mind nature never object pass Paul perfect person Peter position possession present principle promise prophecy prophet receive respect rest revealed righteousness saints seek seen servants sins soul speak Spirit strength suffering testimony thee things thou thought true truth understand unto verse walk whole
82. oldal - Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal : that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
172. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us and we would not hear ; therefore is this distress come upon us.
118. oldal - Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
307. oldal - Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances ? touch not, taste not, handle not ; which all are to perish with the using, after the commandments and doctrines of men.
66. oldal - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
301. oldal - We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
208. oldal - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 'And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it; for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
416. oldal - Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power ? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid ; for he beareth not the sword in vain. For he is a minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.