Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Devotional Exercises for Schools and Families: New Edition, With Additions ...
Joseph T. Buckingham
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according angels answered art in heaven behold believe Blessed bread brought called cast cometh commandments darkness dead death deliver departed disciples earth enter eternal everlasting evil eyes face faithfulness Father fear feet followed forgive gave give thanks unto given glad glory hand hath hear heard heart holy hope hour iniquity Jesus Jews judge judgement keep king kingdom laid lead light live mercy endureth morning mother mouth never night pass path peace Pilate praise prayer Pupils received rejoice righteous rise saith unto salvation say unto seek sent servant sing sins soul spirit stand strength teach Teacher thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thoughts thy name thy word took trust truth understanding unto the Lord unto thee voice wait wicked wisdom wise
164. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
187. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
31. oldal - Sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep. So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
165. oldal - I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection, at the last day. Jesus saith unto her, I am the resurrection and the life : he, that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me, shall never die. Believest thou this ? She saith unto him, Yea, Lord; I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
92. oldal - Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the Prophets ; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham : but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.
37. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that...
36. oldal - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye ? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye ; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
88. oldal - And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: and bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat and be merry: for...
123. oldal - His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.