The Conveyancing Acts, 1881, 1882, the Vendor and Purchaser Act, 1874, the Land Charges Registration and Searches Act, 1888, the Trustee Act, 1888, the Trust Investment Act, 1889, the Married Women's Property Act, 1882, and the Settled Land Acts, 1882 to 1890, with Notes and Rules of Court
W. Clowes and Sons, 1891 - 424 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Conveyancing Acts, 1881, 1882,: The Vendor and Purchaser ACT, 1874, the ...
Edward Parker Wolstenholme,Willfred Brinton
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
acknowledgment action aforesaid applies appointed arising assigns authorized become benefit building capital money certificate charge commencement conferred consent contained contract convey conveyance costs Court covenant created death deed deemed direction documents easement effect enable entitled exchange executed executors exercise expressed fee simple Form freehold give given grant held husband improvement includes income infant intention interest investment Land Act lease lessee liable limited manner married woman meaning ment mentioned mining mortgage mortgagor necessary notice obtained operation otherwise owner paid parties passing payment person possession prevent proceedings proper provisions purchaser receipt received referred regards registered relating rent repealed respect reversion Rules section applies sell separate settled land settlement solicitor subs sufficient taken tenant term thereof transfer trustees unless vested Vict wife
51. oldal - Where a lessor is proceeding, by action or otherwise, to enforce such a right of re-entry or forfeiture, the lessee may, in the lessor's action, if any, or in any action brought by himself, apply to the court for relief...
140. oldal - Purchaser includes a lessee or mortgagee, or an intending purchaser, lessee, or mortgagee, or other person, who, for valuable consideration, takes or deals for...
17. oldal - ... in writing or in print, or partly in writing and partly in print : (xvii.) Person includes a corporation : (xviii.) Her Majesty's High Court of Justice is referred to as the court.
183. oldal - In any action or other proceeding against a trustee, or any person claiming through him, except where the claim is founded upon any fraud or fraudulent breach of trust to which the trustee was party or privy, or is to recover trust property, or the proceeds thereof still retained by the trustee, or previously received by the trustee and converted to his use...
218. oldal - Justice or of the county court, or the chairman of the civil bill court (as the case may be) may make such order with respect to the property in dispute, and as to the costs of and consequent on the application as he thinks fit, or may direct such application to stand over from time to time, and any inquiry touching the matters in question to be made in such manner as he shall think fit...
132. oldal - A description or citation of a portion of an Act is inclusive of the words, section, or other part first or last mentioned, or otherwise referred to as forming the beginning or as forming the end of the portion comprised in the description or citation.
131. oldal - An Act for abolishing arrest on mesne process in civil actions, except in certain cases; for extending the remedies of creditors against the property of debtors ; and for amending the laws for the relief of insolvent debtors in England.
136. oldal - This Indenture made the day of , between AB of of the one part, and CD of of the other part, witnesseth that, in consideration of the sum.