Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according admitted Apostle appear application arise associated attainment attempt authority believe brethren brother character charge Christ christian church government claims communion conduct Confessions connection considered constituted corruption course credible Creeds crimes direction discipline divine doctrine doubt duty earth ecclesiastical effect employed ends established evidence evils excluded exercise existence fact faith favour fellowship give given gospel grounds hands head hear heretics holy human individual institutions intended interpretation judge kind laws Letter liberty Lord maintain matter means mind ministers nature necessary never objection observe offenders officers operation opinion particular persons practice present principles privileges profession proper purity question reason receive regard rejected relation religion religious remarks respect restore result rule Saviour scrip scriptures shew sins social society spirit stand statutes sustained things tion truth unto views whole
89. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles : but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
88. oldal - When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
90. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly, according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter, before them all ; If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews...
30. oldal - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
150. oldal - And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
45. oldal - O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel : therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die ; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity ; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
159. oldal - Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
77. oldal - But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner ; with such an one no not to eat.
26. oldal - For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.