Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts amongst Apostles appear appointed authority baptism become believe Bishop blessed blood body brethren called cause Christ Christian Church clergy coming command death desire Dissenters divine doctrine earth England established evil expression fact faith Father feelings gifts give given glory Gospel grace hands hath heart heaven Holy Ghost human Jesus Jesus Christ John King kingdom knowledge learned light living look Lord means meet mind minister ministry nature never object observe opinion passage Paul persons practice prayer preach present priests principle question reason received religion respect righteousness Rome saints Scripture seems shew sins soul speak Spirit stand supposed teach testimony things thou thought tion true truth unto views whole writer
399. oldal - ... ™As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. **The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
64. oldal - Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace ; and labour, working with our own hands...
260. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise ; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty ; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are : that no flesh should glory in his presence.
265. oldal - Well ; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not high-minded, but fear : for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God : on them which fell, severity ; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness : otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
399. oldal - For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
225. oldal - Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, " It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
511. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England...
408. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
63. oldal - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.