Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according advantages affecting attention believe blessing bring brought called character Christian circumstances claims command condemned condition consider consideration continue convictions death decision desire difficulty divine duty encouragement enjoy enter equally eternity everlasting evil fact faith Father favour fear feel gain give given glory gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath hear heart heaven Holy Spirit hope implies importance influence interest Jesus Christ John keep kingdom knowledge less light live look Lord Lord Jesus means mercy mind misery nature neglect obedience obey offer peace position practical present principle privileges promise reason receive religion religious repent responsibility rest righteousness salvation saved Saviour seek serious short sinner sins soul submit suffer thee thing thou thought tion true truth turn unbelief unto whilst yield
121. oldal - For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not too hard for thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it...
4. oldal - And the scribe said unto Him, Well, Master, Thou hast said the truth: for there is one God ; and there is none other but He : and to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, He said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
89. oldal - Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
67. oldal - Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
123. oldal - Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
135. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
133. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
112. oldal - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience ; .and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.