Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Adam amongst angel answered appeared asked become Behold believe blessed bring brother brought called chief priests child Christ coming commanded daughter dead death destroy disciples dream ears earth enter faith Father fear feet follow garden gave give ground hand hath head heal hear heard heaven Hebrew Holy Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph kill kind king kingdom knew known land living looked Lord Mary mother Noah ordered pass Peter Pharaoh Pharisees Pilate pray prepared prophets received rest river sake say unto seen sent servant seven sheep sick side sins sons stone suffer teach tell temple thee things thou shalt thought told took tree Verily voice watch whilst wise woman women
60. oldal - If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever...
23. oldal - I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven : for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
50. oldal - And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all ; Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people ; and that the whole nation perish not.
13. oldal - Fear not ; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you, ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
35. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.
22. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in dang-er of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause, shall be in danger of the judgment...
56. oldal - Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, and consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him. But they said, " Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.
27. oldal - I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the wind? blew and beat upon that house ; and it fell not : for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house ; and it fell : and great was the fall of it.
43. oldal - When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.
23. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy: but I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you...