Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admiration ancient appear arms Asgard attempt attention bard battle beauty breath called century considerable dark death deities delight dreadful earth Edda entered equal existence expression eyes fair fall fear feet fire frequently Giants give given Gods halls hand head heart heaven heroes Herrick hope hour immediately kind king language length less light lines live manner merit mind mythology nature never night North northern NUMBER o'er object observes Odin original passage passed period pieces pleasure poem poet poetry possessed powers present probably production rise rocks round Scandinavia scene seemed seen side Sir Egbert song soon soul sound spirit sweet sword taste tear tender thee thing thou thought thro tion tower turn warrior waters whilst wild wind wood youth
76. oldal - Fair daffodils, we weep to see You haste away so soon; As yet the early-rising sun Has not attained his noon. Stay, stay, Until the hasting day Has run But to the even-song; And, having prayed together, we Will go with you along.
7. oldal - But neither breath of morn when she ascends With charm of earliest birds, nor rising sun On this delightful land, nor herb, fruit, flower, Glist'ring with dew, nor fragrance after showers, Nor grateful evening mild, nor silent night With this her solemn bird, nor walk by moon, Or glittering starlight, without thee is sweet.
444. oldal - To hear the solemn curfew ; by whose aid (Weak masters though ye be) I have be-dimm'd The noontide sun , call'd forth the mutinous winds , And 'twixt the green sea and the azur'd vault Set roaring war: to the dread rattling thunder Have I given fire , and rifted Jove's stout oak With his own bolt...
27. oldal - By a daisy whose leaves spread Shut when Titan goes to bed ; Or a shady bush or tree, She could more infuse in me, Than all Nature's beauties can, In some other wiser man.
77. oldal - We have short time to stay as you, We have as short a Spring ; As quick a growth to meet decay, As you, or anything. We die As your hours do, and dry Away, Like to the summer's rain ; Or as the pearls of morning's dew, Ne'er to be found again.
444. oldal - Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes, and groves ; And ye that on the sands with printless foot Do chase the ebbing Neptune, and do fly him, When he comes back...
75. oldal - To BLOSSOMS FAIR pledges of a fruitful tree, Why do ye fall so fast? Your date is not so past, But you may stay yet here awhile To blush and gently smile, And go at last.
222. oldal - And, wondering, on their faces fell To worship that celestial sound. Less than a god they thought there could not dwell Within the hollow of that shell, That spoke so sweetly, and so well.