Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction appear bear behold believe beloved better blessed blood body bring brother brought called cause child Christ church comfort covenant darkness dear death desire divine doubt earth eternal experience faith Father fear feel flesh follow give given glory God's Gospel grace gracious hand hath head hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hope Jesus keep light living look Lord Lord's Magazine means mind nature never pass peace person poor praise prayer preached precious present promise reader receive righteousness salvation Satan Scripture season sinner sins sorrow soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer sure sweet tell thee thine things thou thou art thou hast thought trial trouble true truth unto whole wisdom
233. oldal - The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan ; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee : is not this a brand plucked out of the fire 1 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
20. oldal - Israel, return unto the Lord thy God ; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him: — "Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously : so will we render the calves of our lips.
175. oldal - O glorious hour! O blest abode! I shall be near, and like my God; And flesh and sin no more control The sacred pleasures of the soul.
134. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
144. oldal - Now of the things which we have spoken, this is the sum ; We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
12. oldal - Original Sin standeth not in the following of Adam, (as the Pelagians do vainly talk;) but it is the fault and corruption of the Nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam...
297. oldal - In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; But with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, Saith the Lord thy Redeemer. For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: For as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth ; So have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
217. oldal - If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind...
202. oldal - For of a truth, against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together, for to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.