Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Actions Affections againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle appear Authority becauſe believe Body called Caſe Charity Chriſt Chriſtian comes concerned Condition Conſequence conſider Dead Death Difference DISCOURSE Duty Evidence Evil Example Excuſe expect Faith Father Fears firſt follow give given Goſpel Hands Heart himſelf Holy Honour Hopes idle Infirmity Iniquity Inſtances itſelf judge Judgment Juſtice kind Knowledge Labour Light live Lord Love Matter Means ment Mind moſt muſt Nature neceſſary never obliged ourſelves particular Paul perfect Perſon Place Poor Power preſent Principle proper Providence Puniſhment Purpoſe Reaſon receive Religion reſpect Reward Righteous Rule ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Scripture ſee Senſe ſerve ſet ſhall ſhew ſhould ſince Sinners Sins ſome ſpeak Spirit ſtand Subjects ſuch tells Text themſelves theſe Things thoſe Thoughts true Truth Underſtanding unto uſe Vice Virtue Wants Wicked Wiſdom World
330. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
238. oldal - What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
242. oldal - For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh ; that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
331. oldal - Verily I say unto you, it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
156. oldal - The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
188. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
354. oldal - TAKE heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them; otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.