Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts Almighty Amen angels apostles apostolical succession baptism baptized believe believeth blessed body bread Catechism Christians Church of Christ communion covenant creatures dead death devil divine divine grace doctrines duty enjoins eternal everlasting evil Explanatory and Practical faith Father fear flesh forbids forever forgiveness of sins garden of Eden glory gospel grace hallowed hath heart Holy Ghost honor iniquity Jesus Christ John judgment justification kingdom Lord Jesus Christ Lord thy Lord's Prayer Lord's supper Luke mankind Matt MEANS OF GRACE mercy ministers ministry nalpis neighbor obedience persons Pontius Pilate Practical Questions pray preached regeneration repentance resurrection right hand righteous Sabbath sacrament salvation sanctification sanctified saved Saviour Scripture seventh day shalt thou sinners soul suffered SUMMARY thee Thess thine things thou hast thy neighbor's wife tism true truth unto visible Church whosoever wicked word worship
86. oldal - He that committeth sin is of the devil, for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
76. oldal - Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...
84. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the Blood of the Covenant, wherewith He was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace ? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.
69. oldal - And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said : Take, eat : this is My Body. And He took the Cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And He said unto them : This is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the Kingdom of God.
77. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
59. oldal - But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
33. oldal - Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried; he descended into hell; the third day he rose from the dead ; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
57. oldal - Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness : by Whose stripes ye were healed.
68. oldal - As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.