Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed appeared attended believe Bible blessing Boxes called cause Chapel character Christ Christian church Collected congregation continued converts course death devoted Ditto Divine duty early expressed fact faith father feel friends give gospel hand happy heart holy honour hope human important India interest James Jesus John kind labours land language late less letter light living London look Lord Master means Meeting mind minister Miss Mission Missionary Native nature never object offered pastor period persons prayer preached present principles readers received reference regard religion religious remarks respect result School Scriptures sermon Society soon soul spirit Subscriptions success sufferings Teacher things thought tion town truth volume whole Widows young
254. oldal - But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh ; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory...
448. oldal - Come forth out of thy royal chambers, O Prince of all the kings of the earth ! put on the visible robes of thy imperial majesty, take up that unlimited sceptre which thy almighty Father hath bequeathed thee ; for now the voice of thy bride calls thee, and all creatures sigh to be renewed.
343. oldal - And He said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
133. oldal - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
26. oldal - Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne chastisement, I will not offend any more: That which I see not, teach thou me : if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.
502. oldal - How sweet are thy words unto my taste ! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth.
385. oldal - Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
308. oldal - What mean ye to weep, and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
570. oldal - And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.