Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
appear attendance authority become believe better Bible blessing bring brought called child Christ Christian Church desire difficulties Divine duty expression fact faith father feel friends girls give given Gospel hand heart heaven Holy hope important influence instruction interest Jesus John kind labour lesson living London look Lord matter means meeting mind nature never object once parents passed perhaps persons poor prayer preparation present question received religious respect rest result Saviour scholars Scripture seems Society soul speak spirit Street success Sunday school taught teachers teaching tell things thought tion true truth Union Verse week whole young
350. oldal - Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested...
530. oldal - Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones ; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. 11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
577. oldal - And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
421. oldal - Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee : for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried : the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.
170. oldal - And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit...
132. oldal - We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
470. oldal - He shall not cry, nor lift up, Nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench : He shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth : And the isles shall wait for his law.
357. oldal - I am now indebted, as being a work not to be raised from the heat of youth, or the vapours of wine; like that which flows at waste from the pen of some vulgar amorist, or the trencher fury of a rhyming parasite; nor to be obtained by the invocation of Dame Memory and her siren daughters...