Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
1893 September Albany amended annual applicants appointment approval April Assistant attendants August authority candidates certified character Charles chief Civil Service Commission Class classified clerk commissioners compensation competitive examination confidential Continued Court Date of entrance December deputy discharge duties Edward eligible list employed employment Engineer entered examining board expert February fitness Frank George Give given Grade heads held Henry honorably Hospital included Inspector institution James January January John Joseph July June less March marked Mary mayor messenger methods Michael non-competitive November October passed Patrick persons police political positions in Schedule practical present promotion proper public service qualified questions reason receiving record Reformatory regard Regents Regulation relative removals respective Roster rules Salary Second secretary selection standing Stenographer Subdivision subjects Superintendent Teachers thereof Thomas tion Title of position transfer William writing York
113. oldal - Such examinations shall be practical in their character, and so far as may be shall relate to those matters which will fairly test the relative capacity and fitness of the persons examined to discharge the duties of the service into which they seek to be appointed.
151. oldal - Senate, three persons, not more than two of whom shall be adherents of the same party, as Civil Service Commissioners, and said three commissioners shall constitute the United States Civil Service Commission.
122. oldal - No person in the civil service of the state or of any civil division or city thereof, is for that reason under any obligation to contribute to any political fund or to render any political service, and no person shall be removed or otherwise prejudiced for refusing so to do.
168. oldal - Fifth, that no person in the public service is for that reason under any obligation to contribute to any political fund, or to render any political service, and that he will not be removed or otherwise prejudiced for refusing to do so.
153. oldal - The three commissioners shall each receive a salary of three thousand dollars a year, and each of said commissioners shall be paid his necessary traveling expenses incurred in the discharge of his duty as a commissioner.
112. oldal - Sixth, that no person in said service has any right to use his official authority or influence to coerce the political action of any person or body.
132. oldal - The application must be accompanied by a certificate of a practicing physician of good repute that he has examined the applicant and found him free from any physical defect...
123. oldal - ... that they have been personally acquainted with the applicant for at least one year, and believe him to be of good moral character, of temperate and industrious habits, and in all respects fit for the public service which he wishes to enter...