Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels Armley Barby Behold Bicester Blendon bless blest bliss blood Braintree breast C. M. NEwton C. M. STEELE Carthage Christ Colchester darkness dear death dwell earth endless etermity eternal ev'ry ev’ry eyes face faith fear foes glorious glory gospel gracious grief guilt hast hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy hope humble Jesus joyful Kingsbridge L. M. WATTs Law and Gospel light live Lord love divine mercy mourn ne'er night º HYMN º º o'er pain peace Portugal pow'r praise pray pray'r Redeemer reign rejoice rest rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seek shine Shirland sing sinners sins skies smiles song sorrow soul sov’reign Spirit Surry sweet tears thee thine thou thro thy grace thy love trembling voice Walsal Wantage weep Wirksworth word ye saints Zion's
102. oldal - Grace first contrived the way . To save rebellious man ; And all the steps that grace display Which drew the wondrous plan. 3 Grace led my roving feet To tread the heavenly road ; And new supplies each hour I meet While pressing on to God.
173. oldal - SWEET the moments, rich in blessing, Which before the cross I spend; Life, and health, and peace possessing, From the sinner's dying friend. Here I'll sit for ever viewing Mercy's streams in streams of blood, Precious drops my soul bedewing, Plead and claim my peace with God.
117. oldal - Dear Lord, and shall we ever live At this poor, dying rate ! Our love so faint, so cold to Thee, And Thine to us so great ! 5 Come, Holy Spirit, heavenly Dove, With all Thy quickening powers ! Come, shed abroad a Saviour's love, And that shall kindle ours.
209. oldal - Jesus' blood; Give every burdened soul release, And bid us all depart in peace. 644 8s, 7s & 4s. T ORD, dismiss us with thy blessing, •*-* Fill our hearts with joy and peace; Let us each, thy love possessing, Triumph in redeeming grace ; O refresh us, : Travelling through this wilderness.
176. oldal - In holy contemplation We sweetly then pursue The theme of God's salvation, And find it ever new : Set free from present sorrow, We cheerfully can say, E'en let the unknown to-morrow* Bring with it what it may...
167. oldal - I bring ; Cover my defenceless head With the shadow of thy wing. 3 Thou, O Christ, art all I want ; Boundless love in thee I find ; Raise the fallen, cheer the faint, Heal the sick, and lead the blind...
330. oldal - Our life is a dream ; Our time, as a stream, Glides swiftly away, And the fugitive moment refuses to stay : The arrow is flown ; The moment is gone ; The millennial year Rushes on to our view, and eternity 's near.
219. oldal - MY former hopes are fled, My terror now begins ; I feel, alas ! that I am dead In trespasses and sins. 2 Ah, whither shall I fly ? I hear the thunder roar ; The law proclaims destruction nigh, And vengeance at the door. 3 When I review my ways, I dread impending doom ; But sure a friendly whisper says,
324. oldal - O that our thoughts and thanks may rise As grateful incense to the skies ; And draw from heaven that sweet repose Which none, but he that feels it knows. 3 This heavenly calm within the breast Is the dear pledge of glorious rest, Which for the church of God remains, The end of cares, the end of pains.