Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels Anonymous bear Bishop bless blest bliss blood breath bright bring cease cheer Christ cross crown dark death divine dwell earth eternal eyes face faith fall Father fear feet flow Friend give glorious glory grace hand happy hast hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour Hymn Jesus John Newton keep King land leads light live look Lord meet mercy mind morn never night o'er once path peace praise pray prayer raise reigns rejoice rest rise round saints Saviour seek shine sight sing sinners sins skies sleep song soon sorrow soul sound spirit stand strength sweet tears Thee Thine things Thou art thought throne trust truth Tune voice wait wandering Watts weary Wesley William Cowper wings
224. oldal - Weak is the effort of my heart, And cold my warmest thought; But when I see Thee as Thou art, I'll praise Thee as I ought.
256. oldal - THE Son of God goes forth to war, A kingly crown to gain ; His blood-red banner streams afar : Who follows in his train ? Who best can drink his cup of woe, Triumphant over pain, Who patient bears his cross below — He follows in his train.
173. oldal - SOMETIMES a light surprises The Christian while he sings; It is the Lord who rises With healing in his wings; When comforts are declining, He grants the soul again, A season of clear shining, To cheer it after rain.
9. oldal - If I am right, Thy grace impart, Still in the right to stay ; If I am wrong, oh, teach my heart To find that better way.
238. oldal - HAIL to the Lord's Anointed, Great David's greater Son ; Hail, in the time appointed, His reign on earth begun ; He comes to break oppression, To set the captive free, To take away transgression, And rule in equity.