Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions Adam Adam's agent agreeable antecedent apostle appears argument Arminians body called cause choice choose Christ christian comes command common concerning connection consequence considered consists continued contrary corrupt death dependence determined disposition distinction divine doctrine effect eternal event evidence evil exercise existence express follow freedom give given God's grace ground heart holy implies impossible inclination inconsistent infinitely influence instance Jews kind less liberty man's mankind manner matter means mind moral moral agency Motive nature necessary necessity never notion object observed opposition original otherwise particular pass perfect person plain posterity present principles proper properly prove punishment reason regard respect righteous scripture sense signify sinful sinners soul speaks spirit sufficient suppose things threatening tion true truly truth understanding universal vice virtue virtuous volition wherein whole wicked wickedness
390. oldal - The days of our years are threescore years and ten; And if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, Yet is their strength labour and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
552. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
287. oldal - For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
456. oldal - And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
147. oldal - Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong ; because he hath poured out his soul unto death : and he was numbered with the transgressors ; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
137. oldal - I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles...
137. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship. because of the Lord, that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
436. oldal - I am the son of thy servant Jesse the Beth-lehemite. And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
457. oldal - As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit ; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.