Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Antinomians apostle appears Arminians atonement of Christ baptized believe benevolence blessings christians church circumcision commands common grace condemned consists corrupt creatures death denial desire divine divine grace doctrine eternal evil exer faith false Father favor feel forgiveness give glory God's godly gospel gracious guilt happiness hate hath heaven holy affections holy exercises infant baptism Israel Jesus Christ Jews justice justified keep their hearts kingdom Lord mankind mercy mind moral Moses nature neglect never obedience obey objects ordinances pardon particular church Paul peculiar perfect perfectly holy person Pharisees positive duties pray prayer preached promise proper punishment reason regeneration religion religious repentance requires reward righteous Sabbath saints salvation sanctified saved Saviour says scripture selfish sinners sins soul special grace spirit sufferings suppose supreme thee things thou tion tism total depravity true truth universal universal salvation unto wicked word
219. oldal - Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
363. oldal - Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth ; and having on the breast-plate of righteousness ; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace ; above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God...
196. oldal - What shall we say then ? Is the law sin ? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law : for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
76. oldal - ... having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: that in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him...
266. oldal - And the Publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other : for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased : and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
131. oldal - Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
101. oldal - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
558. oldal - And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; and in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
556. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.