Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron Abraham angel answered asked Assyria became behold believe blessed brethren bring brother brought called cast caused chief child commanded cried David dead death delivered died disciples dream earth Egypt Egyptians Elijah evil eyes father fear feast fell fire gave give given ground hand hath head hear heard heart heaven hundred Israel Israelites Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph journey judge king kingdom land live Lord Moses Mount night offering opened pass Paul Peter Pharaoh Philistines pray priests prison prophet received remained returned saith unto Samuel Saul say unto saying sent servant seven showed sons speak Spirit stone stood taken temple thine things thou hast thou shalt thought thousand thy servant told took tribes unto thee voice whole wilderness woman young
62. oldal - And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin —; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
247. oldal - ... feet. But Peter said, An-a-ni'as, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Ho'ly Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? And after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? Why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? Thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
195. oldal - And he would not ; but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. So when his fellow-servants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
7. oldal - And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth ? and why is thy countenance fallen ? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.
247. oldal - And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul : neither said any of them that aught of the things which he possessed was his own } but they had all things common.
208. oldal - Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
193. oldal - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone ? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent ? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion ? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children : how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him ? " And He was casting out a devil, and it was dumb.
244. oldal - And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this ? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk...
159. oldal - The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband : for thou hast had five husbands ; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.