Embraced by the Holy Spirit: An Experience in the Supernatural
Destiny Image Publishers, 2005 - 175 oldal
Gives practical knowledge on how to become closer to the Holy Spirit. This book will stretch the reader while bringing them into the knowledge that they can have an intimate relationship with God -- once they understand they have that relationship it shows them how to build it.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
great bookFelhasználói ismertető - eileen - Christianbook.com
i read a chapter a day for prayer time I can always find things to insire me and to just enjoy reading for pleasure Teljes értékelés elolvasása
The Gift of Free Will
The Holy Spirit Is a SeedBearing Spirit
The Spirit of Circumferences
The Holy Spirit Understands All
The Breath of God
Fine Tuning Your Hearing
Spirit of Enlightenment
God Has a Wonderful Plan
The Land of Christianity
Where Is God?
Faith Shaken Yet Not Broken
God Loves Worms
Our GraceFilled God
Spirit of Grace
The Law Demands
The Longing Overseer
anointing ballroom beautiful become began believe Benny Hinn Bible breath Bride of Christ called Chapter Christ Jesus clothed cross declare desire didn’t Divine Stalker earth eternal eyes faith Father fear feel fellowship felt flesh flow forever Fred gift give glory God the Father God’s plan Godhead Gospel of John grieve hath healing hear heard heart Heaven heavenly Holy Spirit longs Holy Spirit wants hope I’ve Irish Catholic Jesus Christ John Joppa King Kingdom Kingdom of God knew lift up Jesus listen lives look Lord Jesus man’s mankind mind move never offer pain peace person Peter pray prayer presence realize receive reveal rience righteousness Savior seemed someone speak Spirit of Truth teach tell things understanding unto valley valley of decision voice waiting walk we’re wisdom wonderful Word
158. oldal - For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
168. oldal - Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
174. oldal - Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
168. oldal - Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves ; but our sufficiency is of God...
129. oldal - Jesus ; that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
166. oldal - My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.
169. oldal - And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
67. oldal - This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood; and it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
129. oldal - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.