Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
127. oldal - When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was (but the servants which drew the water knew) the governor of the feast...
182. oldal - Oh grant me, gods ! ere Hector meets his doom, All I can ask of heaven, an early tomb ! So shall my days in one sad tenor run, And end with sorrows as they first begun. No parent now remains, my griefs to share, No father's aid, no mother's tender care.
188. oldal - Think, from some powerful foe thou seest him fly, And beg protection with a feeble cry. Yet still one comfort in his soul may rise ; He hears his son still lives to glad his eyes ; And, hearing, still may hope a better day May send him thee, to chase that foe away.
14. oldal - SIR EDWARD SEAWARD'S NARRATIVE OF HIS SHIPWRECK, and consequent Discovery of certain Islands in the Caribbean Sea: with a detail of many extraordinary and highly interesting Events in his Life, from 1733 to 1749. as written in his own Diary. Edited by Miss JANE PORTER.
107. oldal - And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could i,n no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
22. oldal - DUTIES ; Or, Instructions to Young Married Ladies on the Management of their Households, and the Regulation of their Conduct in the various Relations and Duties of Married Life. By Mrs. W.
20. oldal - PRINCIPLES OF CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHY; containing the Doctrines, Duties, Admonitions, and Consolations of the Christian Religion. By JOHN BURNS, MDFRS 5th Edition.
180. oldal - Too daring prince! ah, whither dost thou run? Ah, too forgetful of thy wife and son ! And think'st thou not how wretched we shall be, A widow I, a helpless orphan he?
127. oldal - My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me, and not a blessing.