Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Apostle appears believe blessed brethren bring called cause chapter Christ christian church concerning covenant creature dead death DELIVERED designed desire directed divine doctrine earth effect election endless enemies eternal everlasting evident evil existence eyes fact faith Father favour fire friends future give given glory gospel grace hand hath hearer heart heaven holy hope human Jesus Jesus Christ Jews Joseph kind knowledge light living Lord manifest mankind means mind misery moral nature never notice object parent passage Paul peace present promise prophet prove punishment question reason receive relation represented requires rest righteousness salvation saved Saviour says scriptures seems sent sinners sins soul speak spirit suffer suppose surely testimony thee things thou tion true truth unto whole wicked wisdom worship
282. oldal - But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
42. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
271. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost ; which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour ; that being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
37. oldal - And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
280. oldal - Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
186. oldal - ... having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in him...
153. oldal - What then ? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for ; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear ;) unto this day.
73. oldal - But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.