Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted adult adversaries allowed ancient answer apostles appears argue argument assert baptism baptized believe body called cause Christ Christian church circumcision cited commanded commission common confess consider considerable contrary disciples edit expressed faith Fathers follow force give given Greek ground hands holy imagine infant-baptism infants infer instance institution instructed Irenæus Jews John Justin kind learned least letter likewise Lord manner matter mean mention nature necessary never noted obliged observe occasion opinion original particular passage perhaps persons plain plainly practice present pretended prove reason receive regeneration relate rendered rule says Scripture seems sense separation shew signify speak sprinkling sufficient suppose taken taught teach thing thought tion translation true understand understood Wall Wall's washing whole words writings και
64. oldal - And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night : for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered. But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
370. oldal - For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups : and many other such like things ye do. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
147. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves, and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
164. oldal - When they go into the tabernacle of the congregation they shall wash with water, that they die not...
316. oldal - He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples? 28 Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses
154. oldal - ... running water shall be put thereto in a vessel: 18 And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave: 19 And the clean person shall sprinkle upon the unclean on the third day, and on the seventh day: and on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean...
154. oldal - And a man that is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and lay them up without the camp in a clean place, and it shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for a water of separation: it is a purification for sin.
210. oldal - ... any person that shall deny, in his preaching or writing, the doctrine of the blessed trinity, as it is declared in the aforesaid articles of religion.
200. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.