Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Acts Antichrist appears Assyria beginning believers Bible biblical blessings body book of Revelation called century Chicago Christ Christian church coming Commentary concerning continue covenant Daniel David dead death describes dispensation doctrine early earth eschatology eternal fact faith Father final future Gentiles gives glory God's Grand Rapids heaven Hebrew hermeneutical Holy human interpretation Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John judge judgment king kingdom land literal living Lord Luke Matt meaning Messiah millennial Millennium ministry Moody Old Testament passage Paul period person Peter premillennial present Press promises prophecy prophetic Psalm Rapture refers reign restoration resurrection Revelation rule saints salvation Scripture Second seven Spirit teaching temple term theology things throne tion Tribulation understanding University verse Walvoord Week wrath writings
322. oldal - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
312. oldal - Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, .which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
397. oldal - And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
108. oldal - For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
211. oldal - How can this be, since I have no husband?' And the angel said to her. The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.
261. oldal - He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of his kingdom there will be no end.
343. oldal - And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you : to the end He may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
179. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
A Könyvkereső összes találata »