Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
17 March affection Auld Robin Gray beauty bliss charms Christopher Jackson Clara crime dear dearest death distress drop eyes fame fate father favourite feel fend forget fortune gentleman give gratitude Hackman hand happy heard heart Heaven Holwell honour hope Huntingdon Ireland Jamie Jephtha kiss lady last night laudanum LETTER LETTER live Lord Lord Dunmore lover marriage marry Martha Ray ment mind misery Miss Ray mistress of Mars morning mother murder never obliged Othello paper passion payt perhaps person pistols poetry poor Pray recollect refuse scene shew sing situation song soul stancy story suffer sure surprize talk tears tell tender thank thee thing thou thought tion to-day to-morrow to-night told Twitcher Tyburn unhappy Werther wife woman Woodes Rogers word wretched write written wrote wVia yesterday your's
34. oldal - I appeal to any white man to say, if ever he entered Logan's cabin hungry, and he gave him not meat; if ever he came cold and naked, and he clothed him not. During the course of the last long and bloody war, Logan remained idle in his cabin, an advocate for peace. Such was my love for the whites, that my countrymen pointed as they passed, and said, 'Logan is the friend of white men.
35. oldal - There runs not a drop of my blood in the veins of any living creature. This called on me for revenge. I have sought it; I have killed many; I have fully glutted my vengeance. For my country, I rejoice at the beams of peace; but do not harbor a thought that mine is the joy of fear.
86. oldal - They highly extol the man's learning and probity, and will not be persuaded that the university will make any difficulty of conferring such a favour upon a stranger, if he is recommended by the Dean.
173. oldal - They declared, that they withdrew themselves from poverty and rags ; evils that, through a train of unlucky accidents, were become inevitable.
35. oldal - Logan, not even sparing my women and children. There runs not a drop of my blood in the veins of any living creature.
75. oldal - Dear is the brother, sister, husband, wife ; Dear all the charities of social life : Nor wants firm friendship holy wreaths to bind In mutual sympathy the faithful mind : But not th...
35. oldal - Logan; not sparing even my women and children. There runs not a drop of my blood in the veins of any human creature. This called on me for revenge. I have sought it. I have killed many. I have fully glutted my vengeance. For my country, I rejoice at the beams of peace.
104. oldal - ... of the count Alberti, with whom you were once acquainted. You remember him one' of the gayeft, moft agreeable perfons at the court of Vienna ; at once the example of the men, and the favourite of the fair fex.
114. oldal - ... never name it any more to me; for, be assured, if you should ever do so cruel a thing as to leave me, from that moment I shall never enjoy one quiet hour: and should you do it without asking my consent, (which if I ever give you may I never see the face of Heaven!) I will shut myself up, and never see the world more, but live where I may be forgotten by human kind.
Love and Madness: A Forgery Too True